Windows 10 tips

Started by PZ, September 02, 2015, 10:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Fair enough; a major downside of PC gaming compared to console gaming is the large amount of bugs you may be confronted with, since the games must be designed to run on an enormous variety of systems (hardware AND software vary in many ways).

And another difference, which may be considered a down side, but to others a definitive plus; modding, hacking and cheating. :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

And poorly optimized ports  :'(
LEGACY

PZ

This tip is for those with touch screens using W10. If you are annoyed by the touch feature under certain circumstances, and want to disable it, you can do so by going into the device manager and disabling HID compliant touch screen. To reactivate the feature, simply go back into device manager and enable it.

Because I do this so often, I created a shortcut on my desktop to the device manager: Create a new shortcut and put devmgmt.msc as the location. Click OK and Bob's your uncle

Tags:
🡱 🡳