Battlefield Bad Company 2

Started by RedRaven, March 08, 2010, 12:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

nexor

Art Blade

the rough ride was.. rough  ??? :-D :-X Whoa. Looks like one needs a couple of tries until one memorises the path well enough, eh, nexor? Well done  :-D :-X

That other flick in the plane.. geez. Looked quite intense  :-D :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

I saw my a$$ a few times in the plane on my first playthrough...............  :-D

nexor

It's quite difficult steering with a keyboard especially when you dodging rockets, playing FC2 helped a lot in that regard

Art Blade

hehehe, yes :) Still funny how games (that can't expect you to use a wheel for a short trip) make vehicles move as if it was a slapstick movie. Like, how you could yank that truck around in less than a sec, almost turning on the spot, lol  ^+-+
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

I love the rough ride.  Makes me want to go through the campaign again.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

nexor

nexor

Their Own Tank mpeg2video
I only discovered now that the Tank respawned after being blown up, so I used it........

Art Blade

That tank must have been loaded to the brim with cannon rounds.  :-D

nexor

I was actualy testing it there to see how much ammo it has, just like later in the game where they use a tank, it has unlimited ammo..........

Art Blade

I already guessed that much  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳