[smg id=627]

Yes indeed - the mercs have no idea
[smg id=628]

...ah yes - flames are cleansing the area
[smg id=629]

What's this?  A letter for me!
[smg id=630]

Art Blade

Although it used to be a nightmare for me the first time I happened upon the unsuspicious "post office" (who would expect a man hunt in a post office area) I do like to pay it a visit whenever I'm in the area. Usually I start from the hill up the road (coming from near the next GP waiting for the GLAT to show) looking down at the big gas tank being the first target, or coming from the other end of the road where the silly frantic Jeep driver comes shooting around the corner down the hill being my other first target.. and then.. hehe

<walks away whistling innocently>
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

I've had a lot of fun boosting the GLAT Art mentioned but I take possession of it a lot closer to the bridge so that the post office doesn't kick over into alert from the resulting scuffle.   8)

Then from the position that Art mentioned (on the rock ledge looking down on the big propane tank) I'll back the GLAT out so the rear end drops lower than the front giving me good range of motion with my mounted gun to be able to blanket the entire area.   :-X

I like counting the resulting swear words that start boiling up out of the area when I first remove the two snipers over by the little garage with the diamond case.   ^+-+ >:D

I think about the only thing that could make this sweet little set up any better would be if there was a reg edit that allowed for infinitely respawning mercs turning the area into one of those old arcade shooting galleries.   >:D

Here's an additional thought about the approach I've described above.  If you want to dismount and make a surgical crowd control adjustment, I would really suggest using the Change option to switch to the driver's seat before exiting.  Depending on how far you've backed out onto that ledge hitting Exit at a wrong moment while at the gun can result in a drop to the killing grounds and a frantic dash to get back to the GLAT.   :-[
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

I too come in from that side on occasion - it's also a good place from which to start a raging fire  :-X

Art Blade

I love to shoot flammables first and only those. Let the flames do most of the job, then kill the scraps.  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳