Finally started

Started by retiredgord, February 24, 2011, 05:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

:-D :-D Well I finally got some playing time on the PS3 and started FO3. I'm gradually working my way thru some of the quests and re-learning the strategy.
Personally I found the game to be a little less involved even tho it has new different mutant creatures. The fact that food will not heal you somewhat is  a bit annoying and the reload feature is a bit confusing.  :-\ :-\ :DI was hoping to make my 3rd fave from the other game, the Dart Gun, but have not found all the components if they are available and this is a build. :D
However, I will play as I did the other, getting cut up, blown up, poisoned, blasted apart, crushed, decapitated and any and all forms of death until I build the EP to give all my enemies worries.   >:D
It's too complicated to keep a running journal so I might just update on special subjects.
I found one strategy is too "sucker" a critter into being on it's own...divide and conquer from an elevated or protected position. It's worked on the Deathclaws from outside Death Wind and the Night things near Mojave Outpost.
Well wish me luck and skill in completing the missions I will get suckered into trying.  lol
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

Best of luck, Gord - the FO3 world can be quite intimidating  ;)

Ricamundo

Gord, you mentioned the Mojave Outpost, so im confused. Are you playing FO3 or FONV? ;)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

retiredgord

Sorry Ricamundo..it is FONV.  As an update I manged to kill the Super Mutant with the Incinerator Gun  and claim that trophy as well as finally finding a hunting rifle to use the .308 rounds.
The creatures are intimidating at first but I've taken to getting high ground and trying to kill them one at a time rather than a mass melee in which I end up as their dinner. I like the dynamite weapon as they are light and easier to find.  I hope to get a scope or two for the weapons but I'm just plodding along with just me and my stategies to keep me alive.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳