Fallout 4 impressions

Started by PZ, November 13, 2015, 08:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

those cages.. maybe you can trap a couple of cats first and then toss a few dogs in, too. To make you happy. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

I have a couple settlements with both cats and dogs in them, they pretty much ignore each other. Now I'm trapping gorillas, as they add both happiness and defense to a settlement, whereas dogs only add defense and cats only happiness, so best of both.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

that post of yours was precisely your 1,800th post. You're starting to worry me.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on July 29, 2016, 07:53:00 AM
... Now I'm trapping gorillas, as they add both happiness and defense to a settlement, whereas dogs only add defense and cats only happiness, so best of both.

D_B, I'm running the pure vanilla base starter version of FO4 which may vary from how your game settings have now been altered with the additional download content, however...

When I am in the game's settlement build mode and hover my cursor over one of the dogs the pop-up info panel shows the symbol for defense and there's also a little smiley face which I always assumed indicated they were providing happiness too.  I might be wrong and it could turn out that my constantly keeping an eye out for Gene to buy dogs is naught but a wild goose chase.  :-\\

You might want to check that for both of us D_B.  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

I'll have to look again at the dogs, Mandru, it could well be that they also give happiness as well as defense. But it seems to me that the gorilla display is different than the dog display, but that it's been so long since I checked what the dogs have I could just be mis-remembering.

And, Art, what, you afraid I might catch you up?
D_B

PZ

Art Blade

D_B, that is entirely possible.  :)

If I'm going to slow down the way you're speeding up, we might meet somewhere in the middle and one day, you'll hit the 25k mark before I do.

Even if hell is more likely to freeze over, you know, but still..

:-D

Dweller_Benthos

I don't think you have anything to worry about, your title is safe.
D_B

Art Blade

mandru

I must admit that gorilla guards along with trust worthy monkey butlers would make me considerably happier.  :laugh:
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳