The Crew

Started by nexor, January 30, 2014, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

Binnatics

Nice racing worlds! :-X

I was a bit disappointed though by the irritating checkpoints along the drive :-\\
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

nexor

Binnatics

Begins to look more and more like TDU2. But with better graphics. I'm interested. And I realise it's been a while since I've last enjoyed a race game ????
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

it reminds me of GTAV/online.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on February 06, 2014, 10:21:52 AM
it reminds me of GTAV/online.

I thought that too within the first few seconds of the video

Stiku

Okay Gentlemen,

I got into the 100 000 player "closed beta"  :o

Things went really wrong for the first day, couldnt play the game more than 10 minutes, due to the bug that when you started playing, all you got was a black screen  >:((
But this morning they released a patch that fixed this issue, so I got into the game and actually play it. And boy is it sweet, there are tons of races, little quick tricks,stunts that you can do, like run through gates, drive as fast as possible without leaving the road and my favorite slalom gates at full speed  :-D

Also the game is built straight to be a 4 player co-op game, no way around that, also I think it would be great for that purpose, but there are TONS of features still missing and even more allready in the game.

Here is some screens that I gathered while playing, also couple very bad quality vids, that can cause horrific headaches:
Pics
Spoiler

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Vids
Spoiler

Art Blade

Thanks for sharing, cool we have our own beta tester now :) +1 :-X

Excellent crash driving skills in the last vid  :-()

looks a bit sterile, the world. Can't really say why, but it's as if something was lacking, some type of soul, spirit.. now it just looks like a driver licence simulator, if there were any. Well.. still beta.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Here's a +1 from me too Stiku, thanks for taking the trouble and for posting the pics and vids :)

Early days for it, hopefully they'll polish it up some more before release.

Stiku

This game will unlock this night at 1pm, about time, been wanting to play this title since the beta.  ???

Also seems that our own Art "without brakes thru the ibiza track" Blade also has gotten this one.  >:D

Art Blade

Quote from: Stiku on December 01, 2014, 06:52:37 AMArt "without brakes thru the ibiza track" Blade

:-X :laugh: yep, that's me  :-D And yes, I bought the full load, gold, pre-order. :-()

PZ

:laugh: :-X

+1 from me too, Stiku!

Tags:
🡱 🡳