Release date

Started by PZ, September 22, 2009, 04:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Heroes Over Europe is now available for the PC and is due for release to PS3 and XBox this Thursday

Art Blade

excellent :) Gonna check my local store  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

:-X Cheers, PZ! I've been waiting for a good WW2 combat flightsim to come out, and this one looks like it may have been worth the wait. Just picked up Wolfenstein and ArmA2 though (the latter looks like quite a commitment), so I've got plenty to play with at the moment. Definitely want to get into HOE though!
(sigh) So many games, so little time...

PZ

I know how you feel fragger - I hardly have time enough to really get into the game before I need to stop and take care of some kind of chore!

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on September 24, 2009, 05:34:34 AMI need to stop and take care of some kind of chore!

So marriage doesn't fix that problem?  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

Quote from: Art Blade on September 24, 2009, 05:47:51 AM
Quote from: PZ on September 24, 2009, 05:34:34 AMI need to stop and take care of some kind of chore!

So marriage doesn't fix that problem?  ;D

more like the cause.  :)
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

fragger

PZ

So true - however, my wife and I need to go to BestBuy this weekend to exchange her iPhone - will use that as an opportunity to sneak in a copy of HOE  :-X

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳