Could someone give me advice

Started by retiredgord, March 08, 2011, 07:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Hi all. I've been playing for a bit now and I've run into a small obstacle.
I've done most of the Repconn quest but I've not finished it because of a Nightkin or two still living. I've gotten 5 of them and been down in the basement 4 times to keep checking but no "Quest Completed" message, and Bright just keeps asking if the way is clear.
I found a manhole over by the scum pond below the round building but have not got a key. Is one available and from who/where?
Finally can that round building be accessed or is that through that manhole?
Any and all help is appreciated.  thanks greatly.
I'm enjoying the game so far and plan to keep going to the end.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Ricamundo

Hey Gord. I believe you're doing the "Come Fly With Me" quest? If so here's a detailed walkie for you. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Come_Fly_With_Me

That manhole is accessed from underground, once you've cleared the way for Jason Bright and his followers. You will be tasked with finding some items to help launch the rockets, and once this quest starts, you can use that manhole as a shortcut to the underground launch area.
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

retiredgord

Thanks Ricamundo. I started off going into the facility before going to town. I went to the Lab and talked and then went down to the basement  and after several tries and lots of saves (after each kill) I got to the jailer. However, it was after I went back upstairs that I keep getting the message. I guess there is no way around this one. Maybe if I find Harland I might get back on track.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳