Fallout 4 won't feel as "dark" as prior versions

Started by PZ, September 04, 2015, 02:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Quote from: InquisitrIn the upcoming next installment of Fallout, fans will be introduced to a world that is past the stage of simply trying to survive. Speaking to PC PowerPlay, Bethesda's Pete Hines revealed that players will witness a world that is actually beginning to rebuild society. Because of this, hope has returned to many of the people that gamers will encounter in Fallout 4.

Dang, I kind of liked the bleak dark lonely world of FO3 - just like the same in FC2

http://www.inquisitr.com/2385612/fallout-4-wont-be-as-bleak-as-previous-installments-of-the-series/

PZ

I love this environment - just the way I always like it in a game

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Binnatics

I think that is actually good news. Otherwise it would become repetative. I can live with a new mindset. I bet the land will still be devastated and dangerous ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Yes, that won't change - plenty of bandits and mutants  :-X

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, supposedly, you will be able to (re)build a town if you want. Make it a nice place to live and all that.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

That sounds like a fun side activity - build your town, rebuild the infrastructure and then defend it from the bad guys

Art Blade

Ha! Pompeii! Rome! ATLANTIS!! They'll all be back!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

I think I'd like to stick to the defence part of that bit :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳