JRD

Post yours...  ;D

[smg id=1298]

[smg id=1299]

[smg id=1301]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

[smg id=974 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

deadman1

How come JRD´s speedometer shows km/h but mine and Art´s shows mph? Have I missed some setting?

Ok I found it, that´s what I get for nor checking all the settings when I installed the game  :-[

Art Blade

You know, you can find it if you check all the settings when you install the game.

Ahhhhhh <bonk> Aaaaargh <whack> Owwwww <bang> Uaaaargh
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

deadman1

Art Blade

PZ

That's quite a lightning storm - need you fear from electrocution or other weather effects?

Art Blade

deadman1

Art Blade

that looks uncomfy and cold there, deadman  :) Quite some mileage, roughly 3,000 miles already! Lots of free roaming?

deadman1

Oh yes it´s my obsession with collecting ALL the liverys and vistapoints in every map I unlock  :). That picture is a about a week old I think I´m up to about 5000 miles now.

JRD

Two more. One at the Big Cauldron and one at Pinwheels Ridge.

[smg id=1396]

[smg id=1397]

PZ

... just love that red truck.  I guess that I have an inordinate like for the big diesels - my favorite movie is Stephen Spielberg's first movie: Duel in which a rogue trucker spends the entire movie chasing down a wimpy salesman (Dennis Weaver).  In a way, the trucker behaves just like the FC2 mercs, always trying to run down something!

JRD

That's the "Educator" Art's been talking about... its a school bus on steroids. It can climb almost any slope in FUEL!!

And is fast too  ;D ;D

spaceboy

Quote from: PZ on September 08, 2009, 03:38:24 PM
... just love that red truck.  I guess that I have an inordinate like for the big diesels - my favorite movie is Stephen Spielberg's first movie: Duel in which a rogue trucker spends the entire movie chasing down a wimpy salesman (Dennis Weaver).  In a way, the trucker behaves just like the FC2 mercs, always trying to run down something!

Great movie PZ!  :-X
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Tags:
🡱 🡳