Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

JRD

... indeed...

[smg id=1196]

[smg id=1197]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

...but sometimes a different approach is as rewarding.

[smg id=1209 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

A few more nice screenies from vista points... can't remember where though and some pics were taken not on vista points actually, but in some places I found a cool view!!

[smg id=1368]

[smg id=1362]

[smg id=1359]

Art Blade

very nice view... I like the last one in particular  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Art Blade

JRD

Thanks

The draw distance in FUEL is really amazing... I just opened Rainier Peak and am about to finish all races... need gold on 20 more, but finished them all one way or another (sometimes in last   ??? )

Now I enjoy lots of free ride, looking for nice spots to take a picture. That's the thing I love the most in FUEL... you don't have to race all the time, you can go for a ride and take your time... great game!!

Thanks spaceboy for bringing that one up. I'd never buy it otherwise!!  :-X

spaceboy

my pleasure JRD.  It's great to hear people like a recommendation.  I always thought the free roam on this game was the major selling point!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

I was hoping for some action like "escape moving tornados" but otherwise the free roam is what I was waiting for, too :)

deadman1

I would like to see some tornados in freeroam to, the only time I saw one was in a race. Having a tornado chase you all of a sudden would be really cool  :)

Art Blade

Indeed... when I first learned about FUEL in a game mag, long before its actual release, the article made believe we would have such features in the game. The developers were on about how proud they were about weather and tornados, and you still see some of it in the actual game's intro. Pity it didn't make it into the released game.

JRD

There's 2 or 3 tornado races, a couple of blizzards, one sandstorm - those are tough because you barely see the tracks, nothing else - one under rain and that's all  :(

I still think they could have made at least one big weather race per camp, making it 19 races against nature and other racers!

Even create a race in the editor won't allow you to choose weather... all you can do is place checkpoints and no more... lame  :(

Art Blade

I think free roam would be much much more fun if you could see a big tornado coming closer, making you kick the pedal to the metal and get the hell out of there  :)

JRD

Quote from: Art Blade on September 07, 2009, 06:09:57 PM
I think free roam would be much much more fun if you could see a big tornado coming closer, making you kick the pedal to the metal and get the hell out of there  :)

... or INTO it  ;)

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳