Which songs/soundtracks will you add into GTA V?

Started by OWGKID, April 15, 2015, 01:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

As with most of the GTA titles, it is possible to add your own music into the game. I wonder which soundtracks you guys have added/are going to add.

This is what I have added to my custom radio:  :-D

• The Stars And Stripes Forever (John Phillip Sousa)
  • The Liberty Bell (John Philip Sousa
  • Semper Fidelis (John Philip Sousa)
  • Ride of The Valkyries (Richard Wagner)
LEGACY

PZ

OWGKID

Listened a little, awesome piano solos  ??? ??? As a piano player, I'd say nice choice  :-X :)  ^-^ :-()
LEGACY

PZ

One of my favorites - keeps me calm so I don't exhibit road rage  :-()

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

I'm not sure yet, GKID!

I usually like to get carried away with the available music on the different stations, and there are so many again ^-^

Well, maybe Fishbone and the Peppers. Various albums. And maybe combined with a bit of Living Colour. These artists all fit in so nicely with the sunshine state feeling ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

After completing your station poll, I remembered creating a set of old vintage radio commercials I assembled for Fallout 3.  I might see if I can dig them up and get them into this game.  I remember some of those old commercials from when I was a kid.

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

I won't add any.

If I listen to in-game music, it's to those funky Space 103 and Lowdown stations, mostly.

Else, as usual, I just have my own music played from the desktop in the background while playing GTAV in the foreground. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: GKID7891 on April 16, 2015, 09:10:10 AM
You should try convert them into MP3  :-D

I did - that's how I got them into Fallout 3  ^-^

OWGKID

LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳