The little things that make GTAV great

Started by Art Blade, January 20, 2014, 04:35:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

It is truly stunning attention to detail.  I've been impressed with the designer's efforts (that I've watched on video clips) even though so far it's all being extracted off of a gaming consoles real time play and not a serious gaming PC.

Spoiler

And there's absolutely no proof behind the rumor that citizens of the U.S.'s in game activities are reported to the NSA (National Security Agency) who (as a faceless organization) now has presidential authority (you know, that guy who has the hubris to name his dog BO after himself) to ignore all of the foundational principles of our Constitution and its Amendments so that they can create individual profiles of each gamer's potential criminal latency in order to anticipate and weed out future offenders or possibly even use the collected information as a recruiting tool to locate soulless amoral operatives for their more nefarious activities depending upon need as it arises.  ;) (wink wink nudge nudge)

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

mandru,
Spoiler
they had to rename the game before the series was released. "NSA V" would have been a bit too obvious. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

That is impressive attention to detail  :-X

durian

No doubt it's a amazing  :-X
Being virtually bug/glitch free in a game so huge like this is indeed an extraordinary achivement. Hat off to Rockstar North
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Binnatics

Totally agree on all of that :-X ^-^

Nice find, and indeed extraordinary attention for detail. I like the middle finger myself 8) ... Oh, and of course the burnout-on-face-red-shower :-() :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳