back in the day: GTA San Andreas

Started by Binnatics, September 23, 2013, 02:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Good idea, heheh ^-^

Remember that SWAT tank? I don't remember if it is called N.O.O.S.E. already, but anyway; it's a one timer. You will only be able to get it in that mission, although you have to fail it probably to get it saved in one of your garages ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Haha ^-^ Cool :-X But I know a place where you can find one always, probably after completing a mission or something, but near the Las Venturas Arena there's a spot where always a go-kart will appear 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

I'm through, finished  :) Was a nice game considering it's from 2005

PZ

Quote from: Binnatics on October 22, 2013, 07:03:25 AM
If you complete the game 100% (GTA: San Andreas) the game will mod itself to unlimited ammo...

My problem is that I've never finished a single game to 100% - not even close on any of them - even FC2  :-()

Art Blade

Me neither (except FC2 and HitMan:BloodMoney) -- until I met Binnatics. He made me finish quite a few with 100% :-D

Binnatics

:-D

And I had never modded before... Art finally made me do that in GTA IV, which was hilarious ;D

Art Blade

:-D

Especially "coop," the drifting and the races up and down that massive main street through traffic in sick armoured high speed cars :-D

Binnatics

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳