Fly DaVinci's machine in AC3... or not!

Started by JRD, February 03, 2013, 02:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

So I was doing my last few Homestead missions and one of the artisans, who said he was building a folding chair with the plans I retrieved for him in NY, said I could fly Leo's machine if I wanted.

So I accepted the mission and saw the flying machine ready to fly over the cliff in the back of Davenport's manor, facing the Aquila!

[smg id=5523]

I prepared to fly and took off from the ledge and flew...

[smg id=5524]

... like a rock...  :D

The damned thing plunged down like it was made of steel and I splashed into the water down below  ????

Never saw the machine or the artisan again... otherwise he would get a decent haircut from my tomahawk... the ba$t@rd...  :angry-new:
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

mandru

But what a way to fall!

Yeah that sequence was pretty funny.  I thought it was a nice nod to Ezio's Venetian antics.  Though in Connor's place I would have ordered a second "Death on a Kite" and put it on display somewhere in the mansion.

As for being angry with my woodworker instead of skinning him it would be better employed tapping him for drinks at the Inn for years to come.  ;)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

JRD

So you had the same outcome on that mission?

I thought it was a glitch that somehow prevented me from flying the machine!! If it was meant to be a practical joke it was very badly implemented....  ????
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

just reading about it made me chuckle  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳