Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

Started by KingRat, September 17, 2012, 08:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

:)

I have spent 1,329 hours on FC3 and exactly 1,000 on GTA IV. So I understand what 1,700+ hours means. Nice one  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

KingRat

Quote from: Art Blade on August 19, 2013, 04:41:47 PM
:)

I have spent 1,329 hours on FC3 and exactly 1,000 on GTA IV. So I understand what 1,700+ hours means. Nice one  :) :-X

I've had FC3 on the shelf since it came out, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Must be pretty good if you've sunk that many hours in it  8)

Art Blade

Let's say, everything but the main mission is  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

KingRat

New trailer posted today with a release date of 10/7/14> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO2h4qUNJ60

Looking good so I went ahead and pre-ordered the PC version, and when Amazon opens the 360 pre-orders I'll get one for it too... :D

Art Blade

The King is BACK! :-D You're wanted here. Not for your head but your posts  :-()

PZ

Great to see you back, KR!  :-X

KingRat

Hi guys!

I drop in every once in awhile to see what's new. Lost the system with all my modded games on and never recovered anything. Played a lot on my 360, then put together another PC which I'm currently doing more modded games on ie DA:O, DA2, FO3, FNV and Skyrim. 360 is still very good, but you can't get the more 'adult' content that you can on the PC...if you get my drift  :angel:

Art Blade

you mean bare tits?

:laugh: No confirmation needed ;)

PZ

:laugh: :-X

I recall that you could mod adult content into Fallout and Dragon's Age  :angel:

Art Blade

there's a whole site dedicated to nude mods which means a TON of games can be, erm, graphically enhanced. :-D

PZ

Nothing wrong with having something nice to look at  :-()

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳