The Secret World MMO Beta code

Started by Fiach, June 16, 2012, 12:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

Heres a Closed Beta Code for anyone thats interested

As a token of our appreciation for logging into The Secret World Closed Beta we are happy to provide you with a Buddy Key. You can give this key to your most trusted friend so they can join your adventures in the Closed Beta! For some of you veteran Closed Beta players this will be the second time you have received a Buddy Key.

Key CQH535BGXZXL5B4XYCRX

Please inform your friend to follow these steps to get into the game:
1: Go to https://register.thesecretworld.com
2: Select "click here to register with a key" to enter your key OR log in to your existing account and add enter your key under "Key Registration"
3: After your account is created, download and install the client

Thank you!

Funcom
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Sounds as if it was a key for one person only. So if anyone uses the key, the next to try will cause.. what? Rejection? Warning? Legal problems? The first player to run into problems, too?

Any idea? :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Nah, it will just appear as an invalid code, no probs for anyone :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Jim di Griz

For anyone interested in this, The Secret World is offering a free to play weekend this weekend to celebrate the first update.

The Secret World official site

This is open for beta test accounts, lapsed accounts and new ones. I'm not playing this myself, but I have been following news about it as it does look like it could be good. In truth, I was hooked after the first teaser.

CGI teaser
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Tags:
🡱 🡳