20061977 - Road Addict Jacket
91031985 - Speed Angel Trousers
17121973 - Mudhog Livery
18021974 - Sludgeray Livery
18041851 - Warrior Buggy

:)

Does that answer your question?  ;D

edit: the codes topic is now a stickie.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Thanks mate... glad I'm in a forum like OWG or I'd be cursed, flamed and banned for asking a question already answered...  ;D ;D ;D  :-X :-X :-X

By the way... I checked for an answer first, but not too hard  ::)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

that's why I made it a sticky now ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: JRD on August 09, 2009, 07:39:03 AM
Thanks mate... glad I'm in a forum like OWG or I'd be cursed, flamed and banned for asking a question already answered...  ;D ;D ;D  :-X :-X :-X

It's funny how some sites expect you to read through 10,000 posts just so you don't incur the wrath of the mindless morons that love to "prove" their manliness (just as long as it's not face-to-face)  ;D

For the uninformed, post any questions you may have; we'll answer them a hundred times if we need to.  ;)

pl37um

new to this so please be nice with comments... do u have codes i can use? im new i beat the game now want to play it online ut on the psp3... so is there codes i can have can u give them to me.. i only was able to open  n get a knife........ a stupid knife was unlock.. i want misions and can i fly a plane? i mean they are there ::) a

Art Blade

Hello pl37um, welcome to OWG :)

At least to me there are no other codes known than the ones you already read (2nd post on this topic).

A knife? Unlock a knife? And missions? Sounds more like FarCry2, but I have no idea where to get those from, and regarding planes, again sounds like FC2, but you can't fly those; neither in FUEL nor in FC2.

Hope it helps :)

Art Blade

Apparently you meant FC2, but you posted in FUEL  ;D Please follow this link to our FC2 forum which apparently you did find already - there is your other request and some answers  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳