Fallout 4 Screenshots

Started by Binnatics, November 19, 2015, 03:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

mandru

Hmm...  :-\\

She does know where the Old Corner Bookstore is as we've had a couple missions there.  :'(
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

be the first to go there and burn all of the undesired books. :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, Curie is kind of a lost puppy when it comes to dealing with emotions. It was almost too much to send her off so I could get the next companion in the list at full affinity. I'm trying to get them all, but I can't get Paladin Danse up to that level until a certain point in the story line, so I'm working on Deacon now, who can only be friends, not romanced. He's proving to be a tough nut to crack though, as after the same amount of time with Cait or Curie, I was at full romance with them. I even toughed it out with Preston Garvey but shot him down at the romance option. I just wanted the perk you get for full affinity. I've also heard there's a bug when you have two companions with the romance option in the same area when you try to sleep. It can get stuck and bug out and you never get the Lover's Embrace perk again after that. Since Piper lives at Sanctuary as does Preston, I didn't want to risk the bug. I could always send Preston to Murkwater I think. Nice place for him.

With the Mechanist DLC you can upgrade any robot to pretty much any configuration you want. The one in the video was an assaultron body with twin shishkabob blades and an assaultron head laser. Not something you want to run up against in a dark alley. Or a brightly lit alley, or an open football pitch, though that might be the best, as you'd have plenty of room to run away in terror before being hunted down.

Anyway, here's a shot of a Rust Devil who lost a fight with one of my robot provisioners. The robot was equipped with a railway gun which shoots, you guessed it, railroad spikes. Ouch.

[smg id=8732 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="One to the chest."]

I just noticed on review, besides the one sticking out of his chest, there's the nub of one at almost full penetration in his lower stomach. Yikes.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I like both the pic and its caption  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

After reaching full affinity with Piper I sent her back home to the newspaper office in Diamond City to take care of her little sister.  Several times now recently with Curie in tow I've used my residence at Home Plate just across the town square for sleeping to gain the Lover's Embrace XP perk before setting out on a new Railroad mission with no adverse effect.  On the other hand I've never allowed the two to meet as Curie has expressed symptoms of jealousy and not knowing how to deal with it when I'm around other women.  8-X

The railway gun is fun as it can rip off a head or limb and pin it to a wall or other upright feature behind your target.  >:D

Does the Mechanist DLC also introduce new enemies as I don't recall having ever encountered a Rust Devil?
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

Since home plate isn't really in the same "space" as the rest of Diamond City, you're probably safe there. Since Piper stuck with me into Sanctuary, that's where she stays now. I could use a mod to send her back to Diamond City I suppose. The bug might also only be a rumor, but I don't want to chance it.

The Rust Devils are a specialized raider gang who use robots to attack enemies and use robot parts as armor. They were added with the Mechanist DLC along with the robot workbench which allows you to build and customize as many robots as you have the materials to build them with. I always build provisioners as robobrain robots as they are fast, and equip them with some pretty heavy duty weapons. Even then, I lose one occasionally and have to build another, but that's a lot easier than recruiting a new human settler and equipping them with armor and weapons and send them out into the wasteland.
D_B

mandru

When you have a companion that you are dismissing there will be a menu list of where you want them to go.  If you hit the Escape key instead of one of the menu selections (which are all settlements) it will allow them to return to the location where you first met them.

So if you choose, the next time you are between companions you ask Piper to follow you and then dismiss her using the Escape option it should send her back to Diamond City.  There will be a confirmation message in the upper left corner of the screen specifying to where the dismissed companion is traveling so that you can find them again.
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

The option to send them back to their origin goes away if you've ever sent them to another settlement at any time. So, any time I dismiss Piper and don't choose a place for her to go, she goes to Sanctuary. There's a mod that lets you reset this so they can go "home". Besides, Piper volunteered to tend the carrots and mutfruit gardens, so I just let her be lol.
D_B

Dweller_Benthos

I was checking the online map at http://fallout4map.com/ when I noticed I had never been to the Holy Mission Congregation church, so I went there.

[smg id=8745 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Hands, mister!"]

Two skeletons in the back room, and I think that guy is rounding third base, lucky guy. Well, except for all the bombs and radiation and dying thing, but up until then, I'm sure he was very happy.
D_B

Art Blade

It was late when they decided to start seeing each other. In the end, they were seeing each other's brains out, if for no more than a flash.

Binnatics

I could swear I see a grin on his face :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mandru

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on May 23, 2016, 08:14:50 AM

Two skeletons in the back room, ...

I wouldn't go as far as suggesting that he was trying to go out with a bang.  ;)
- mandru

Art Blade

I think he didn't have time for a premature.. ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, not going there..

PZ

fragger

:laugh: You guys!

And right there in the corner of the church, eh? They couldn't use the Confessional like everybody else?

Art Blade

it was already occupied by a priest and a nun with what I believe is called missionary sty-- ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!!

OWGKID

Looks like that almost went a bit too far...  8-X
LEGACY

Art Blade

I'd almost believe you. :-D

Dweller_Benthos

Finally made it into the Institute

[smg id=8746 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="On the loo"]

Come on, tell me that's not the first thing you'd do after months in the wasteland, dealing with filthy, broken toilets or rough outhouses and a bucket?

If the game were real life, I'd definitely side with the Institute and live in comparative luxury with running water, reliable power, clean sheets on the bed, working bathroom facilities..... but in the game, I think I'm going to have to destroy them.
D_B

Art Blade

nice.  :-D And agree. ;)

Binnatics

What puzzles me is... the only option the game gives you is to wait... :knockout
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

fragger

???? With her panties still on? Eww...

Art Blade

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, the characters only strip down to their undies, can't go nude without mods.

Now, more teddy bear action, this one taking a ride on his giddyup buttercup, both wearing fashionable hats, of course.

[smg id=8756 type=preview align=center width=400 caption="Out for a ride"]
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳