Goosebumps (youtubevideo)

Started by deadman1, June 04, 2010, 08:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

In 1978 french filmmaker Claude Lelouch made a short film called "Rendevuox". He put a gimblemounted camera on the front bumper of a Ferrari 278 GTB and had a, at the time, famous F1 driver race it through the streets of Paris one early August morning,  To this day the identity of the driver is, as far as I know, unknown. For some reason I always get goosebumps when watching this and since I believe in sharing a good thing with my mates here it is  ;):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTjrxM_vsjM

I found another one :) nevermind the dude in the beginning, this was taken from a swedish carshow so just let him finish and enjoy.

Art Blade

Nice vid  :) :-X

Erm, what was so special, again? Don't you guys always drive like that?  ;D

I followed some links and watched a "making of" (in French though) with Claude Lelouch, stating that they filmed it in 1976 using a Mercedes and later added the Ferrari sound. If they really added the sound, then they did a hell of a good job :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Oh crap!

Este vídeo não está mais disponível devido à reivindicação de direitos autorais Spirit Level Film.

Which translates into This video is no longer available due to copyright laws or something similar...  :(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Ah crap... Basically you watched a rather fast drive recorded from the front bumper camera of a car. The driver ignored traffic lights and never stopped until he reached his destination (to meet with a woman). The drive took place in the very early hours (I'd guess like 4.30am or 5.00am) so during that drive through Paris you hardly saw traffic, only a few lonesome cars.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Aw crap... I get the same sort of message as JRD >:(

Tags:
🡱 🡳