Using poison...

Started by PZ, December 18, 2009, 11:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I just started using the poison vials, and they are very effective.  I told a story of an assassination I performed a while ago in which I had to distract guards on one side of a tunnel, then hop over the building to get to the other side of the tunnel in order to get to the victim.  In that prior play, I had to fight off the guards after the assassination, but this time I had a different experience.

Started the same way, but instead of using my knives, I used a vial of poison, which caused the victim to stumble around - his friend looked strangely at him so I poisoned him too  ;D

As the guy was in his death throes, the crowd gathered to watch his demise - guards included.  I was in the crowd and no one took notice of my presence.  it was funny standing there anonymous in the crowd, just playing the part of a concerned spectator.

PZ

Killing a brute with poison

Another funny thing to watch while using the poison - a group of 4 guards marched past me full of attitude.  In the group was a brute (a big fat guard in full armor) carrying a sledge hammer.  I calmly walked behind him and stuck him with the poison - neither he nor the other guards took notice.  A few steps later he started staggering, and the crowd started gathering to watch.  He started wildly swinging his sledge,and a hit quite a few of the onlookers in his drug-induced haze - reminded me of the Lord of the Rings movie when Sauron swung his mace and mowed down dozens of men.  ;D

Using the poison vials adds another completely different dimension to the killing in the game.

spaceboy

Yes I enjoy getting a few of them poisoned and watch them swinging their maces around.  Have you seen the 3rd video on this thread  http://openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?topic=1232.0   I poisoned 4 of them...then got a passerby lady just for the hell of it.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

yes, very nasty and mean  ;D  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, yes, I remember now!  That's exactly the fun I'm talking about - the different assassination methods are limited only by your imagination.  In fact, that is what is going to make revisiting the assassination memories so much fun, especially as my skill in navigating the towns increases.  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳