What are your favorite areas in the game...

Started by PZ, April 29, 2009, 07:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

It is correct, but hell, it never occurred to me to get down to that boat and watch how the water rises and makes it float eventually. Cool idea, fragger  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Binnatics

One of my favourite locations so far I discovered today. It's the "rail xsing" area. The bridge, with the guardpost and hangglider, the river down there, (which finds its spring in a huge waterfall) and the base down the bridge. The small path hairpinning up the cliffs... That's a marvelous piece of w@&k :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

That is a great location - fun to snipe mercs from high on the bridge  :-()

Binnatics

I did that >:D
I was kind of surprised though having mercs all over the guardpost after blowing the bridge :o
It almost costed my friend Hyppolite his life. I could save him just in time 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

When my buddy places the fuse in the bomb, I immediately run to the west and stand in the sandbagged area.  The new mercs will come from the road to the west of that spot and a few well-placed grenades will usually take out the lot - hardly have to fire a shot.  :-()

Binnatics

My shiny new LMG 140 should w@&k great out there too :-()
Great idea, and good to know they spawn in a realistic way. I'd figured they'd just spawned there, inside the guardpost.

mandru

After blowing the bridge and watching it mash Yabek's barge I dash to the box car and go up the collapsed roof far enough that I have a good point of view but I'm still able to use the lip of the top of the box car for cover from return fire.

With the M79 GL or the AS50 I can usually mop up the lot before my BB even gets noticed by the mercs.   >:D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

It still amazes me how many ways there are to accomplish a mission  :-X

fragger

Indeed :-X

I once left a bunch of IEDs around where the mercs appear before going to meet my buddy on the bridge. After my mate fused the bomb I sprinted back to the GP in time for the mercs to appear (I think this is about the only place where you can reliably see them spawn every time you play). As soon as the mercs appeared - boom! Got all but one of them >:D

mandru

Nice touch fragger.   :-D

It's good to see you living up to your name.  :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

^+-+ :-X

Save your BB? If my BB survives the blast and the mercs spawning there, I need to kill him myself.  >:D Pity I can't drag him by the ankle down to the safehouse and strap him to the head of one of those buffaloes that use to wander around there so they could run up to the nearest tree to get rid of him.  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

LOL mandru: ^+-+ Well, if they're gonna pop out of thin air, they can jolly well pop back into it again >:D

Quote from: Art Blade on September 13, 2011, 03:55:11 PM
...strap him to the head of one of those buffaloes that use to wander around there so they could run up to the nearest tree to get rid of him.

Maybe this calls for a new topic:

1001 Uses for Pre-loved Buddies

(1) Buffalo Airbag.

Tags:
🡱 🡳