Cool moments

Started by fragger, February 13, 2015, 04:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

if you're worried about the title, what about the actual pics I posted.. not as bad I suppose  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

The content is just marvelous - we hate deer in my neck of the woods because fish and game in their infinite wisdom have allowed them to breed like rats.  Nary a day passes that I don't almost have an encounter with one in my car.

Art Blade

you could make a fortune selling sticky hand grenades, sticky packs of C-4 and sticky mines. :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

:laugh:

I'd likely be keeping them all for myself  >:D

nexor

I'll make a fortune with all the "biltong" I can make from those deer, not to mention how full my freezer with yummy meat will be    >:D :angel:

mandru

I have to agree with the person who posted this on Imgur.  When FC4 goes right, it goes so so right.

http://imgur.com/gallery/3OecHw6
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

that was hilarious :-X :-D

Dweller_Benthos

Wow, yeah the drop into the river directly onto the boat he had just been shooting at (with a double barrel, I mean really, but we'll let that one slide) was just too funny.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

fragger

Very cool turn of events :-X :-D

Quote from: Dweller_Benthos on April 14, 2015, 08:00:51 AM
...(with a double barrel, I mean really, but we'll let that one slide)...

Yep :laugh:

mandru

It was a U-Turn of events.  :-D
- mandru

Dweller_Benthos

A double U-Turn, as the boat U-Turned to get back to the bridge, and the truck U-Turned to fall into the river.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

mandru

- mandru

Art Blade

yep, I noticed  :-X :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳