Ahaaaa....

Started by JRD, December 30, 2009, 10:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

- Updated mouse drivers
- Updated MoBo drivers
- Checked which components might have been changed while I was out... only the powersource. MoBo remains the same!
- Uninstalled/reinstalled OFP2
- Changed mouse using USB and PS2 ports

Nothing works  :(

However, binding ironsight/scope view to another key solves the issue... which means that the gremlin (good one Red  :-X ) is living somewhere in the RMB command
... any thoughts?
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

I don't even have any PS/2 ports any more on my rig, you're lucky you had that option :) Glad you could w@&k your way around with a different key.

And that RMB issue... sometimes one key (or mouse button) is bound to different actions. That could be a program running in the background that keeps checking for that key to be pressed (example: screen capture programs) or the game itself if it allows one key to be bound for different actions. I had that once. In your case, try to find out if there is still anything that requires your RMB in the game or in external programs. Of course you would have to change the RMB bind there.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳