Sniper hide: pipeline

Started by PZ, January 29, 2011, 06:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

There is a sniper in a guard post near the northwest edge of the pipeline - this is a good vantage point from which to take him out.  I approached from the west

[smg id=2817 width=400]

Cool - a grenade launcher - this is the one that you can use when on the other side of the canyon to soften up the pipeline area.
[smg id=2821 width=400]

Here's a sniper - he is begging to be taken out.
[smg id=2816 width=400]

His merc friend at the pipeline did not fare better than he did
[smg id=2818 width=400]

Art Blade

good one :)

Here's an additional tip how to deal with those mercs and the sniper which is inside the compound next to where you're positioned in your pic above. The second pic in the quote down here: If you wait a little, the mercs from the compound will try to find you and come to you.. you can finish them off from right there at the safehouse, then walk over to MS pipeline, most likely there won't be any mercs any more but the sniper you showed in your post. That makes a great combo :)

Quote from: Art Blade on September 14, 2009, 03:44:39 PM

here is the safehouse with the antenna, you see MS-Pipeline and the sniper tower from there. Kill some mercs now :)
[smg id=1414 align=center width=400]

Then, if the ATPs show, let them drive up to your safehouse and finish them off... in the end you will have one safehouse AT, two ATPs and your own car :)
[smg id=1415 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

mandru

It really makes me crabby when the neighbors park in my driveway.   >:((

At least in this situation I get to shoot them.   >:D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

lol, that's probably why I like shooting games the most  :-()

Art Blade

That's probably a title that sells itself.

"Neighbours!
An Urban Warfare FPS"
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

:-()

I hated to ruin his pretty red beret, but this guy just looks like he has a bad attitude.
[smg id=2824 width=400]

Art Blade

I like your  attitude   :-D :-X

PZ

:-D
Mopping up the neighborhood is my favorite past time.

Art Blade

I see.. same here..

My neighbour <breathing in, preparing to say something>: "..."
My Desert Eagle <chambering a round> : *BLAM!*
Me: "Sorry, you were saying..? EHEHEHEHEHE!"  >:D

PZ

lol, I'll bet that there are quite a few people that would like to do that in their neighborhoods!  ^+-+

ninzza

That's a great spot, PZ. I didn't know it before.  :-X

PZ

It seems that there are many spots that I've not visited before  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳