Zone Map

Started by RedRaven, January 30, 2010, 04:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

Here is a link for an excellent map of the entire Zone. It's a very large image (3059 by 8381 pixels!), and it is a "Spoiler map" too, but an excellent reference for where People, Monsters and Items are.

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

wexer9

Nice map! Thanks for the link! :)

RedRaven

The link originally posted appears to be dead now!

Worry not, have found some far superior maps at ZSG (which I thought was gone too until now). And there is a choice too.

and

They both have each area as a separate map, a full map is only in the basic. The interactive maps are very well done, showing where many different categories of interest are and there is a function to turn each one on or off.

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

That's OK, the topic has been dead for one and a half year...  ::)

But I'm glad you posted it... good to know we always have someone on duty at OWG...  8)  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

Cheerz, catching up on my moderator duties as I was ill and absent for a while and the PC I'm currently using is nowhere near good enough to play on, its like watching a bad stop-frame animation in slow motion even on the lowest setting :(

At least it gives me plenty of time to gather all sorts of gaming aids for when can play again. ZSG has always been an excellent site for Stalker, good to see that the guy responsible has done one for Call of Pripyat too, but not for Clear Sky it would seem.

There may even be a few ideas our resident map master could use. Guess its all down to how they are done and the software needed, knowledge of such things is beyond me at the moment.

RedRaven

Found another map of interest, this one shows all the areas from all 3 games in relation to one another, which is quite interesting.

And just in case I never posted a link to this one before, this is one of the largest (as in its 3059x8381 big) and most comprehensive maps for S.O.C. I have ever found on the net. It shows you where pretty much everything and everyone is for the 'Vanilla' version of the game.

Now I just need to find a Printers that can do them full size :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳