Stalker S.O.C & Clear Sky

Started by RedRaven, September 29, 2009, 11:28:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

I guess both refers to SoC since me and deadman are in the early beginning of that game......
And you are right... both SoC and CS have the same areas (Cordon, Garbage, NPP and so on), so it can get quite confusing!!  :(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

Had almost forgot about that being there!
Though technically it is not a "Stash" in the sense that its location is never revealed when searching a corpse and marked on your pda with the little radiation symbol. Its more of an added bonus. Strongly suggest saving before smashing open the crate as sometimes the armour lands just out of reach(which is very frustrating!)

Other such items are -
1 > Medkit in crate, Vodka in chimney.
2 > Food in cellar.
3 > Anti-rad & bandages on roof.
4 > Stone Flower artefact in crate on roof.
5 > Food in bucket next to oven. Vodka & energy drinks in a crate in attic. Stone Blood artefact in crate in cellar.
6 > Shotgun rounds in bottom of fire place. Bandages in metal box on the crates.

[smg id=1911]

There is also an energy drink on the floor near the campfire. In the underground shelter next to the red house (or whats left of it) there is bread and an energy drink on the table, and food in the crate.

And if you talk to Wolf for the "Destroy the Boar Lair" mission there is a Jellyfish artefact in one of the crates next to the fallen tree.

There are more things scattered about that are not regular stashes but dont want to list them all and spoil the fun of exploring the Zone.

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

RedRaven

Quote from: Art Blade on January 28, 2010, 05:07:43 PM
It is starting to confuse me. Which post refers to which game? :) SOC or CS?
Sorry Art, it is for SoC. :-[ :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

thanks Red :)

Don't worry about me, but I think it is getting problematic to keep two games in one topic. Yet I can't create a patchwork out of it and create two topics from them (too interwoven).

So maybe it's time we continued the conversation in two new topics, SOC and Clear Sky. So that the rest of the good people may follow your train of thoughts, guys  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

If we start a new board for Call of Pripyat we could create a thread for each in that maybe ?Then it would be possible to lock this topic off.
Just a thought :)

JRD

Quote from: RedRaven on January 29, 2010, 05:40:52 AM
If we start a new board for Call of Pripyat we could create a thread for each in that maybe ?Then it would be possible to lock this topic off.
Just a thought :)

That`s my idea too

Quote from: JRD on January 27, 2010, 04:40:23 PM
Thats why I mentioned the left navigation panel.
If we have, for instance:

Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon RIsing
- OFP2: Single Player
- OFP2: Multiplayer

...maybe we can fit something like:

STALKER
- STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
- STALKER: Clear Sky
- STALKER: Call of Pripyat

The first too would be mainly tips by Red to anyone (me and deadman  ::) ) playing the game and should not be too full of content.
The last one, dedicated to the new title, would be a "complete" area!

We just have to see what PZ can do about that!!
No pressure mate...  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

I knew I had seen your post JRD, just couldnt remember where ::) .

Art Blade

The boards are open, and this topic closed. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳