My experience with selfmodded Far Cry 2

Started by OWGKID, January 18, 2015, 12:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

After some troubleshooting and numerous experiments, I am now able to tell my funny and awesome moments with FC2.

Enemies: In the vanilla version, enemies used "boring" weapons which didn't posed a direct threath. Giving them MGL-140s, USAS12s, IEDs and more weapons made them more intimidating and dangerous. However, the enemies behaved like retards with them  :laugh: I frequently saw some mercs blowing themselves and their own teammates up both with the MGL and IEDs  >:D :-() The snipers wielding the AS50 apparently reload it every time  :laugh: Warlords and assassination targets detonates their own IEDs without dying  :laugh:

Weapons: Having a zero recoil AS50 is awesome   >:D The ability to scavenge rusty and powerful weapons in the field is also fun  :laugh: Value "-99" percent on "unjam time" make you SKIP the unjam animations entirely  :o

Vehicles: Typing in the value "-999%" in the repair manual bonuses for vehicles enables you to drive them WRECKED  :o :-()

LEGACY

Binnatics

Cool adjustments you managed to make in the game :-X :)

I wonder what their comments will be on their struggling team mates :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Very nice, GKID  :-X

However, it is not too far from the truth - give an inexperienced fool modern weaponry, and you'd expect inept use of the same weapons

OWGKID

I have recorded those odd/funny moments, will upload a video soon  :-()
LEGACY

Art Blade

Quote from: GKID7891 on January 18, 2015, 12:00:09 PMThe snipers wielding the AS50 apparently reload it every time  :laugh:

that really is funny  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Yes and they DON'T bother to carry it in "ready" position, it is always on their backs when I encounter them  :-() :-() :-() :-() :-()
LEGACY

PZ

OWGKID

I gave the warlords IEDs and guess what?  :-() They  DON'T get killed by the blast  >:D >:D
LEGACY

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳