GTA Online - Drop Zone Update

Started by OWGKID, January 28, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

R* released a new GTA Online update today  :-D

Two new vehicles have been added to Benny's Original Motorworks, the Karin Sultan and Bravado Banshee. A new adversary mode called "Drop Zone" is now added.
LEGACY

Art Blade

??? ??? ???

You have always been able to see a banshee sitting on one of those racks at Benny's and I used to ask, what the heck is a Banshee doing there? :-D

I checked their "Newswire" yesterday and there was no notification of this. Hehe, they like to surprise us and to keep us playing  :-X :)

450.6MB isn't too big an update.. a matter of less than a minute download time here  ^-^
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Binnatics

Careful!!!      Careful!!!      Careful!!!

I noticed that a lot of my upgrades disappeared after joining a different session. I thought it was a one time only bad luck thingy, so I restarted the game, still gone. I bought new ones (spent a total of $168.895 twice on the upgrades now) and they disappeared again!! :angry-new:

I submitted a request at Rockstar support and asked for a refund, there I found out there's loads of people complaining about the same issues with both the Sultan RS and the Banshee 900R.
My advice is; Don't buy them until they fix the bug!

You may buy the car and do the base upgrade (Which will boost the performance quite nicely). That won't disappear. But most visual upgrades are unstable. I lost Engine block upgrade, Strut Brace, Livery, Dash, Doors, Seats and Steering wheels.  :'(
The outside body upgrades were still there, but I suggest not to risk any expensive upgrades until the bug is fixed. Will keep you posted about my ticket @ R* support. ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

bugger. Sorry to hear that, Binnatics :( Thanks for the heads-up, though.  :-X

I was reluctant anyway so I only got a stolen Karin Sultan in my garage yet, no upgrades at all. However, I believe that R* support will help you and that R* is genuinely interested in solving that problem. So far, they've always been helpful and sorted stuff out.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Well, the first reply to my bug report wasn't really possitive. They auto replied that they don't give refunds when players aren't happy about their purchases. Lol, that pissed me off. But now the stuff on my car is all back, so I think they fixed it ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I found out that their first reply is a standard all-purpose reply out of their help desk manual. But they offer something like, "if that didn't help please tell us (THEN we'll seriously start looking into it and help you)"  ;)

Art Blade

[smg id=8541 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 01"]
[smg id=8542 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 02"]
[smg id=8543 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 03"]
[smg id=8544 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 04"]
[smg id=8545 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 05"]

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

Man, those pics are so colorful it looks like you're in Hong Kong  :-()

Art Blade

Art Blade

[smg id=8550 type=preview align=center caption="Banshee 900R 01"]
[smg id=8551 type=preview align=center caption="Banshee 900R 02"]
[smg id=8552 type=preview align=center caption="Banshee 900R 03"]

Art Blade

just saw a regular Banshee next to mine, those look rather slim by comparison. :-()
[smg id=8553 type=preview align=center caption="Banshee 900R 04"]
[smg id=8554 type=preview align=center caption="Banshee 900R 05"]
[smg id=8555 type=preview align=center caption="Banshee 900R 06"]
And all white looked a bit.. pale. So I added a nice eye-catching red. :-D
[smg id=8556 type=preview align=center caption="Banshee 900R 07"]

Binnatics

Art Blade

Binnatics

[smg id=8566 type=preview align=center caption="My new toys"]

[smg id=8567 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS"]

Art Blade

Nice. :-D

When we started online, we were proud when we were able to upgrade stolen cars for ourselves, spending a few ten thousands of dollars. Now.. stuff like that golden plane is worth 10 million dollars. Same goes for the super yacht, 8-10M dollars. The Banshee and the Sultan RS are worth around 1.2M dollars. I think we've got rich :-D

[smg id=8568 type=preview align=center caption="Banshee 900R 08"]

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

:-D no need to. For instance, I don't own any golden planes. However, when I last checked, my stats indicated that I had accumulated a total of roughly 145 million dollars. Most of which is spent and shared between my TWO online characters. Not a single cent of my money was cheated or obtained in any other glitched way. All honest w@&k (my OWG online crew rank is 431).  And a LOT of time (3,000+ hours) :)

Art Blade

just back from a couple jobs as a VIP. Pays damn well these days  ^-^
[smg id=8570 type=preview align=center caption="VIP jobs"]

OWGKID

LEGACY

Binnatics

[smg id=8577 type=preview align=center caption="Dropzone"]

Art Blade

apocalypse now? :) nice pic,  Binnatics  :-X

PZ

:-X

Almost looks like something from ArmA3

Art Blade

I like to go back to GTAV just to drive around a bit. Particularly in this now fully tuned Karin Sultan RS. Crazy, I spent about $1.5M on this car alone. And for the Banshee -- I slapped on a few upgrades, too. Total cost for both fully upgraded cars around $3M. Why? Not because I had to. But because I could. :-()

[smg id=8589 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 06"]
[smg id=8590 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 07"]
[smg id=8591 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 08"]
[smg id=8592 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 09"]
[smg id=8593 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 10"]
[smg id=8594 type=preview align=center caption="Sultan RS Super 11"]
[smg id=8595 type=preview align=center caption="Banshee 900R 09"]

Tags:
🡱 🡳