Here's a pathetic funny...

Started by PZ, September 02, 2011, 09:10:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I just received a congratulatory email from Ubisoft informing me that I have been chosen to participate in a closed beta event, and only the most dedicated fans have been chosen.  The email also contained an event code so after downloading and installing the game, all I need do is enter the code and get ready to play starting tomorrow (September 3rd)

Here's the funny part - it is a multiplayer event.  I'll bet many of you guys recall what kind of Internet connection I have  :D

How ironic - I have a code to participate, but no connection on which to play it, rendering the code useless to me.

Fiach

IIRC did AC (the last one) have something like it had to have an online connection while being played, even in SP?
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

spaceboy

I got the code too.  I think I read that the list came at least in part to those who signed up for Uplay which I think I remember you doing in order to get the freebies.  Too bad you can't use it though.  Brotherhood MP was pretty unique and fun but the lobbies took forever to find me players and I gave up trying after only playing a few times.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Binnatics

Lol, that's sore!
Would have been great to test the SP! I got a code for beta testing once for Section 8: Prejudice. But the game was so bad I hardly used it.
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Quote from: Fiach on September 02, 2011, 09:55:44 AM
IIRC did AC (the last one) have something like it had to have an online connection while being played, even in SP?
Yes, I have to be online in AC2 and ACB in order to play SP, but for me, even my slow satellite connection allows it without problems.  Evidently the Internet bandwidth the SP game uses is not too significant.

@space - you're probably correct - they have to have some mechanism of selecting for these things.

Art Blade

So signing up to get freebies makes you one of the most dedicated fans. Uh-huh.  ^+-+
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳