COJ-2 water effects...

Started by PZ, July 17, 2009, 10:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Examples of how water is seen in the game.  It is crystal clear, and the running water effect was very well done.
[smg id=1055]
[smg id=1056]
[smg id=1057]
[smg id=1058]

spaceboy

that is really beautifully done
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I wish you could experience it in the game as I have; the movement of the water over the rocks, the sheen at the surface, and the sounds are almost like being in the mountains experiencing a rushing fresh water stream.

JRD

Beautyful water indeed.  :-X
Are there streams? If something (like a dead body  ;D ) is in the water, will it float away?
Crysis has excellent water effects too and if you shoot someone and he fall on the river, it will float with the stream and can get stuck in rocks... you actually pile a few dead enemies like that!!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

I'm not sure actually; I was being chased by Indians in canoes and when I shot them, a few fell into the lake with mighty splashes (very realistic with different sized water droplets, from large to a fine mist).  I didn't hang around long because I was in a hot spot - will try to notice the next time through.

Tags:
🡱 🡳