Chemical Dump raid with my mod

Started by OWGKID, March 30, 2015, 09:22:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

with all your modding going on, I am surprised that you haven't yet done anything to improve your vulnerability (as in, get more health or even become invulnerable)  ???? :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

Someone here posted about health levels being found in "curves.xml"  ;) I increased the amouth of syrettes available :-D
LEGACY

JRD

I like the idea of not being invulnerable. It makes you aware of your surroundings somehow. Othewise it doesn't matter if you are under fire or not, nothings is going to happen anyway. At least like that you have to look for who's shooting at you.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

I usually find out who's shooting at me by following the sound of the shots fired or simply by waiting for those nice chaps to come running at me.  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I had to laugh at the sniper that threw down an IED at his own feet - what a dumb guy  :laugh:

When you were flying around with the flame thrower, did you step back and see how much of the landscape was afire?  Looks like you covered lots of area

OWGKID

I didn't do that, but I went the same route back  ;)
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳