Recent posts

Questions / anyone have Zulu translations ...
Last post by calebcaleb - May 25, 2021, 10:42:25 AM
anyone have Zulu translations or diaglogue in FC2 ?????

>:( i have the arikaans tranlations and dialogue but i dont have zulu ..ive been looking for months now ...theres no zulu on youtube or any on the internet...can someone help....YES , I ALREADY SAW THE FORUM TOPIC ON THIS SIGHT BUT theres no zulu translations, only afrikaans...someone please provide zulu.
Questions / Re: What is he saying? (Afrika...
Last post by calebcaleb - May 25, 2021, 10:39:53 AM
did anyone find the zulu translation from the mercs ????
Site features / Do you enjoy modded PC games?
Last post by PZ - April 17, 2021, 10:06:29 AM
... then this is your link if you would like to mod games:

Knowledge Base game mods
Stalker series / Interesting game
Last post by PZ - April 16, 2021, 12:35:03 PM
Art Blade played this game with gusto. After perusing these forums again, I think these should be on my list.  :-X

[wiki]S.T.A.L.K.E.R.[/wiki]
Just Cause2 / Re: Faction mod - Just cause 2
Last post by MusicFan - April 15, 2021, 02:45:29 PM
Watching this video makes me want to play again!  :-X
War and Combat / Re: Hitman (2016) Season 1
Last post by Art Blade - February 13, 2017, 09:24:51 PM
Yay. Finished the mastery level 10 for Colorado, which is the maximum on professional difficulty. And it is most certainly the most difficult level as everyone there is armed on top of all the rest of the professional annoying stuff. I had to do several runs with several challenges to get it all done and I made it :)

Just so you can see, sometimes achieving means master certain challenges, not necessarily completely clean like silent assassin rating. I didn't care about some casualties. Actually, some challenges cannot be done as silent assassin as there will be bodies found that are not caused by any accident. However, in order to get the crap done with, I packed several challenges into a single run and damn, I didn't want to start over all the time. I had to start over anyway and that quite many times.

During my last run my savegame was at around 5 minutes into the game, the remaining 25 minutes were without saving.. I took my time so I could bloody finish without failing the last moment again LOL see screenies below.

Now I've got ALL the sniper rifles in the game, the last one was the reward for reaching level 10 on professional in Colorado. They knew why they put the best reward on that mission. It IS the damn hardest mission there is, already on normal, let alone on professional. :)

By the way, all other rewards are crap. So this is why I went first for the best. :-()

[smg id=9457 type=preview align=center caption="took some time"]
[smg id=9458 type=preview align=center caption="unlockey my reward"]
[smg id=9459 type=preview align=center caption="all sniper rifles"]
Last post by Art Blade - February 13, 2017, 05:52:21 PM
thank you again, on both occasions. :)

The avatar is 47 in Sapienza, Landslide mission (sunset)

I doubt that I'll get in the top 100 as there are all those cracks that have got nothing else to do but to stay on top. After I posted, I found myself dropping to 171, then 172 already. I play for the fun of it, and it is nice to master that type of difficulty, but I'm not crazy about being and staying a top-ranking player. It's already quite something to rank in the top 200 of the world on professional difficulty. And it was my first attempt -- in one go  :-()

There is a chance though: That score was a long run, no better starting position as I hadn't yet unlocked any (meaning I had to run all across the map and that takes precious time) and the fact that I did an SA/SO-run means that it was extremely difficult and required precautions and waiting periods, just to get a flawless run without any traces and screw-ups. No bodies, no disguises, never recorded by any camera, no witnesses.. it was tedious, to say the least. Perhaps a different approach changes the score for the better but I'm not crazy about it. :)
Music videos / Re: Cooking By The Book
Last post by Art Blade - February 13, 2017, 05:45:23 PM
I came across that vid while browsing YT. I listened to it several times and liked it. In fact, a few days later I wanted to listen to it again and it took a little to find it again. So, here it is. :)

It's got nothing to do with Valentine, at least not for me. Also, there are, erm, more graphic and explicit versions out there. I chose the one I originally came across, this one, as it's less.. let's say, it is more fun than the other versions. :)
Music videos / Re: Cooking By The Book
Last post by PZ - February 13, 2017, 04:51:56 PM
Funky!
Last post by Binnatics - February 13, 2017, 04:45:21 PM
Nice avatar btw :)
🡱 🡳