Game rating: FarCry 3

Started by Art Blade, December 31, 2012, 12:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

cheers, read yours, will come up with coop  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

nexor

Good review Art, I agree with you wholeheartedly on all the points except the last one

I've just entered the mine looking for the knife and I'm bored already, at this stage it's a tossup whether I'm going to finish the game or not and if I do I will most definitely not start another play through.     :-\\

Art Blade

I don't feel like ever having to go through the story again, so I can relate. Once you've got the Hoyt mercs suit (entering the Southern island) you're all set for free roam and basically don't have to finish the story any more. If you do, you'll end up without the suit and may find walking around a bit more of a challenge because mercs will attack you on sight. Thanks to the new feature introduced with the 1.05 patch you may unlock all outposts (but you are required to have both finished the main story and liberated all outposts in order to lock them again) and once they're all liberated again, you may rinse and repeat :) Else, there are a few mods out that allow you to lock unlocked outposts regardless.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Nice review Art  :-X, now, if only I had time to play it LOL :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

thanks mate :)

Oh, you will have time, eventually..  :-D

Binnatics

Currently on my third play through, and only started a new one because f the 'master' option. I realise that I in fact only am thinking of unlocking, discovering and finding stuff and the hole missions thing is like a necessary evil to be able to go on with what I want to do, lol ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳