Fallout 4

Started by retiredgord, January 12, 2010, 07:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

I have seen (on a Wiki site which I'll report later) that the next one will be based in New Vegas. A lot of talk is that it should be released this year, but don't hold me to it. It's just what I read folks.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

That's great news, Gord!  :-X

I love FO3, but the graphics sure are old school  ;)

Ricamundo

I had read that too, at bethesda. I hadnt heard a rel date, but late 2010 makes sense, since, im assuming a lot of FO3's kit will re recycled in New Vegas. I relly hope it's more like FO3 and less like the DLC's, which while fun, are more linear and typical old school than the main game.

What PZ said about the FO3 graphics are seconded by me. The myriads of mods needed just to make FO3 look and play like a first class FPS is a bit silly in this day and age. With all the dosh rolling in to Beth from FO3, repackaging FO1 and 2, the DLC's, and the GOTY edition, there's no excuse to simply trot out the same old greenish tinged, slightly cartoony looking landscapes we saw in the vanilla FO3.

Time to blow us away with a stunning graphical hugely entertaining FPS style FO4. 8)
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

RedRaven

Done a little hunting for more info and found out that Fallout: New Vegas was announced 20th April 2009 at a London press event. (article here-http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/974/974289p1.html ).
Should be another good release.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

Interesting - I wonder if it will be set only in Las Vegas - would seem that would be a relatively small "world".  In any case, I'm looking forward to more information on this one - have just added new worlds, quests, and other mods to my game and it feels like a brand new one.

Art Blade

thanks a lot for all those infos, guys  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳