Videos: PZ's YouTube Channel

Started by PZ, December 13, 2010, 11:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I really like our good friend Mr. Blade's YouTube channel so I thought I'd w@&k on mine a bit more - I started a YouTube account about a year ago, I guess, and started posting my own videos.  However, I didn't do much else.  I just started creating play lists of my favorite videos, for example:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - tips/tricks and Romulus Lair Locations.

While I don't have nearly the success that Art has, it is kind of fun collecting YouTube videos and placing them into play lists.

Thanks for the motivation, Art - great idea that started me going again on something else that is fun.

Art Blade

welcome.. if there's anything you need or want to know, just let me know :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I do have problems replying to comments on some days, and in changing my settings on others.  I've not determined if it is browser related, but the error message that comes up reads something like "Error... please try back later"

Art Blade

that sounds more like a YT hiccup.. I only saw that message once at the beginning and haven't seen it again.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That's what I was thinking, but has occurred on a regular basis ever since I started YouTube.  In fact, there was a time period when I couldn't respond to any comments made at all.  That's one of the reasons I gave it up for such a long period.  Now it seems to be working, but who know for how long.

Art Blade

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳