Version 2.1 of my mod is out!

Started by OWGKID, February 07, 2015, 10:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

Features:
Player

• Jump heigt set to "25" :-()
  • Gravity is set to "-1" (Moon gravity) You can fly through the air now :-D >:D >:D
  • Walking speed= "32", swimming speed="32", crouch speed="8" and climb speed ="4"  No need for vehicles :-() :-()

Weapons

• All semi-auto weapons (pistols, SPAS12, the Dart Rifle, SVD and AS50) have a 1200 rpm fire-cap (operation manual bonuses HIGHLY recommended)  :o :-D
  • Desert Eagle and SPAS12 have a correct 7-round and 8-round mag. USAS12 now have a realistic 20-round capacity. Gold AK47 have a 45 round mag
  • Dart Rifle moved to "Primary" slot, MGL moved to the "Special" slot. Dart rifle is now semi-automatic with 5-round mag.
  • the RPG-7 and Carl G have 3 rounds in their "clips" (The Carl G's rockets will still DETONATE if the "fire" button is pressed when the rocket is mid flight, so be careful!)
  • M1903, SVD, MGL140 and the Dart Rifle have max scope zoom (same number as the AS50) "CDCC4C3E". Going FURTHER BELOW this value GLITCHES the game (white screen when ADS)
  • Golden AK-47 can spawn forever  :-D
  • Weapon reload/unjam time reduced

World

• The features from 2.0 (faction payouts, mercs weapons, weapon unlocks, weapon mods and prices) are included, but with some small modifications
  • Diamondbriefcases have 10 diamonds in them ( Now there is a good reason to find them :-D)
  • Mercs are now living loot sacks, they are carrying three weapons at once NOTE: the third weapon may not drop sometimes

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wd42t33nlb8jsi8/Far%20Cry%202.1%20GKID%27s%20mod.zip?dl=0
LEGACY

PZ

Sounds interesting GKID - do you have any video?

OWGKID

Not yet  ;) But I will do it when I have time  :-()
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳