Infinite ammo in both FC2 and FC3 WITHOUT cheats.

Started by OWGKID, January 07, 2015, 03:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OWGKID

In the player.xml file, search for "Skills" or "bUnlimitiedAmmo". The line is set to "False". If set toTrue, you will have UNLIMITED ammo PERMANENT (NO NEED TO SET PARAMETERS) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() Patch your mod as usual and enjoy :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-()
LEGACY

PZ

OWGKID

It works in FC3  :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() Had some awesome moments with my modded AMR. Made the AMR semi-auto by changing "FireStrategy=PrepareShot" to "FireStrategy=SemiAuto" :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
LEGACY

nexor

Looks like a few guys gonna blow the dust off a certain game DVD   :-D

Having the AMR semi automatic is the ultimate

And one from me also GKID  :-X +1

OWGKID

Thanks  :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() I capped the firerate at 1200 rpm a la CoD's Barrett .50 cal MP spamming  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Want to INCREASE Scope zoom too? (works on all snipers). Replace the values in "fIronSightFOVdegrees" and "fIronSightNearFOVdegrees" with "15" and "6". Lower values messes up the scope to the point where it is impossible to aim properly.

Two pictures showing the increased zoom with the SVD. Attachments mod used so I could equip variable zoom on the SVD.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331077621 Max value 15.  :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() >:D >:D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331077408 Minimum value 6.  :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() >:D >:D
LEGACY

PZ

Nice, GKID!  :-X

Stickied this topic because I know it will be useful for modders

Binnatics

Looks nice enough.  :) :-X

Do you have a comparison? What is the distance you were aiming from?
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

Unfortunately I don't have images of the standard zoom level right now  :( :( I'll do it. I was looking on the Orphan Point outpost from the cliffs behind Mosquito Yard outpost. About 160 meters from the point where I stood ;) ;)
LEGACY

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

I can build a zoom patch for you so you can see the enhanced zoom yourself  :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-() :-()
LEGACY

Binnatics

Thanx, but I'm actually not really interested in modding. I was just curious how much improvement you'd make on the zooming.
Currently I'm playing ArmA 3, where you have sniper rifles that can hit an enemy 2000 meters away. With a x75 zoom I was able to hit targets 1000 meters away, which is quite challenging already. It's great what a game delivers like this. In FC3 the zooming abilities, and especially what you could do with a bullet from a distance, was disappointing. I remember PZ fixed the bullet range, so that you could hit enemies who were still visible in your scope, unlike the game designers allowance :-D

OWGKID

The zoom mod by me IS VERY IMPROVED FROM THE ORIGINAL  :-D :-D Here's some images with the original zoom levels on the AMR. Sorry for s#!t quality, had to do it on my laptop   :( :(

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=372410065 The normal zoom level (30 degrees)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=372410092 The second zoom level (11 degrees)
LEGACY

Binnatics

That is indeed quite an improvement. Well done there! :) :-X

PZ

OWGKID

LEGACY

fragger

PZ

There appear to be a few resident FC2 modders lately that have made excellent contributions to our library of mods.  I know I'll eventually return to FC2, as I always do, and will definitely make use of these ideas  :-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

The infinite ammo=true ruins Far Cry 2 :( Cannot finish the tutorial  :D It works perfect in Far Cry 3  >:D :-()
LEGACY

PZ

Art Blade

In FC2, infinite ammo includes a full set of syringes. Part of the tutorial is to get hurt so you have to pick up and use a syringe once you reached your base camp. You cannot pick it up when you're already loaded.. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

LEGACY

PZ

Who would have thought you could be too prepared  ???

fragger

nexor

Quote from: GKID7891 on January 08, 2015, 03:25:26 AM
Want to INCREASE Scope zoom too? (works on all snipers). Replace the values in "fIronSightFOVdegrees" and "fIronSightNearFOVdegrees" with "15" and "6". Lower values messes up the scope to the point where it is impossible to aim properly.

Looks good GKID, thanks
Just one thing though, mind telling me where to find "fIronSightNearFOVdegrees"
I looked in all the weapons folders and can't find it, thanks  :D

Tags:
🡱 🡳