Ill gotten gains part II

Started by Binnatics, July 08, 2015, 11:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Binnatics

Guys, what About it? Is it worth it and is it expensive? Post does and don'ts here, so that I know what to buy, or not, when I'm back ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Stiku

2,2 Million for the Proton P20 car.
Others are cheaper, thw new bike was something of the line of 650.000 if I recall correctly.

One short shotgun etc etc on the ammunation, there were supposed to be new clothes, but haven't found them yet. also the updated screwed my garage's totally, also Uzi reported that hes missing two cars.

Also this is a free DLC.

Art Blade

brass knuckles are fun :-D
[smg id=8059 type=preview align=center caption="knuckle duster"]

also:

QuoteTo help get you into one of their new vehicles, the esteemed salesmen at Legendary Motorsport are offering a one-time 25% REBATE on your next qualifying purchase this week (July 8th – 15th). All you need to do to qualify for this special limited-time offer is have your email address registered and verified with the Rockstar Games Social Club, be a member of the Rockstar Games Mailing List and join a Crew. The cash from the Legendary Motorsport rebate will be deposited in your in-game Maze Bank account by Sunday, July 19th. To fulfill these requirements, login to your Social Club profile. If your profile already meet these three requirements, just visit Legendary Motorsport in-game and purchase your new ride.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Stiku

We had a fist fight with Ubersoldat36 couple of days ago, it isn't that easy at all to hit a moving target, though I can most of the time hit Binn after the heist finale. So the knuckles are more or less cosmetic.

Art Blade

[smg id=8060 type=preview align=center caption="the boat"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

OWGKID

The update caused insane fps drops (5 fps for the ULTIMATE CINEMATIC SLIDESHOW EXPERIENCE) when I tried to buy armour at Ammunation ???? :angry-new: >:(( It seems to be fixed, but it was extremely annoying
LEGACY

Stiku

Thats the Ati driver working hard, somehow they seems to drop the 3D clocks, and go to idle clocks at 300/150 for me.  >:((

OWGKID

:-\\ I'm using the 15.4 driver. Haven't bothered to update it ;)
LEGACY

Tags:
🡱 🡳