Signature Weapons List

Started by Art Blade, December 19, 2012, 08:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

I like to pack the AMR when doing the "ambush" mission from atop the water tower in Churchtown. I can blow up the jeeps full of privateers in short order as they come down the road, leaving less bad guys to have to individually clobber in town. Makes it quicker to go and meet my old mate Vaas (to speed up completion of the mission - keep your elbows out of one anothers' ribs, you reprobates...)

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Just to demonstrate the power of the Ripper: They didn't even find the time to move much.. one mag, all down.  :-D

[smg id=5922 type=preview align=center caption="RIPped"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Hehe, RIPped :laugh:

Good example, 7 down plus the car smoking :-X

Nice new avatar btw :)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Indeed; nice weapon and avatar  :-X

Art Blade

fragger

Yep, the Ripper is a ripper! One of my faves 8)

I like the new avatar, Art :-X

Art Blade

nexor

Nice one Art, I also pack it now on a permanent basis  :-D

Art Blade

Heh heh  :-D

Recently, after all that stealthy playing, I'm in for the big bang style. D50 or hand cannon, STG-90 or MP5 each without silencer, Ripper, and either Bull or AMR  :) And while using Ziggy's mod: new signature weapons such as the variants of a D50 and 1887 (whoa, that shotgun sends guys flying backwards like the vanilla AMR does), Ripper, and some other weapons to play around with. I think the Ziggy's mod STG-90 is awesome, packs more punch with sufficiently large mags and acceptable recoil than any other assault rifle, easy to take down tigers and such with it.

About going loud, I like the swarms of enemies that come at you attracted by the noise and then you whip out the Ripper and.. RIP in pieces, my merc and pirate friends  :-D

fragger

:-D And they deserve every lump of hot metal that comes their way!

Reading your post Art, it occurred to me that I've never used the MP-5 without sound suppression. Gonna have to give that a whirl :-X I do like to make a noise sometimes.

I like the D50 also (remember when Gord used to call it the Deagle in FC2? I liked that :-())

Art Blade

heh, "Deagle" still is in my quotidian military vocabulary.  :-()

And I had the same realisation, fragger, that I had been using most of the weapons silenced only and then I decided to unscrew those suppressors to see what they're like soundwise -- a new world, actually, to hear your weapons properly. Same goes for assault rifles such as the STG-90  ^-^

PZ

I hadn't thought of removing suppressors; good idea  :-X

Art Blade

good for a change of what happens in the game. Anyone who had played stealthily like me all the time will get to see a new world of battle with the same weapons going loud  :-()

PZ

I'll need to give that method a go; right now I'm experimenting in Simcity now that things are more or less stabilized.

nexor

I also removed all the silencers, now I enjoy waking them up with a shot then run around from one side of the post to another then fire a shot and run again confusing them

PZ

:laugh:  they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed!

Art Blade

:-D

what sticks out, gets hammered back in  >:D

PZ

mandru

My cat would say what sticks up gets chewed off.  ;)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

:laugh:

that made me think of fern, beautiful huge fern. After my cats (when they were still alive) had chewed down the fern, all that was left were little stalks that stuck up.

What happened to that part of the fern that was inside the cats? Those buggers would climb up a cupboard or some such and puke it down across the room. I knew a cat was about to barf some plant stuff when I heard that pumping sound of their heaving stomach followed by a yell and an eruption. Never a good sign hearing something pumping on top of a shelf or some such, you just knew what was going to happen next.

mandru

:laugh:

Believe me it's worse when it's the middle of the night and you're awakened hearing that sound only to realize he's on the bed with you.  :o
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Binnatics

That particular sound is what made me scared to the bone as a child and was probably the reason I was so scared to properly puke when it was time to do so :angel:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳