PC savegame tip

Started by Art Blade, July 03, 2009, 04:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

The game only has one single savegame. If you copy it to some place safe, you can use it as a failsafe. See end of post for details.

If you're low on credits ("fuel") and not sure whether or not to purchase vehicles, make a backup of your savegame (alt-tab works nicely with FUEL) and then purchase that or those vehicle(s). Test them, and if you like them, fine. If not, quit the game and restore the savegame using your backup, ta-dah, undone :)

From the readme:
QuoteWhen you log into a live profile in FUEL™, an autosave is created and stored in your documents folder. Any configuration data is also saved in this location. Each LIVE id / user on the PC has its own save and configuration data.

You should have no need to edit these files on your system, but for advanced users they can be found in the following default locations:

Xp

...\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\My Games\FUEL\...

Vista

...\Users\\Documents\My Games\FUEL\...

Moving these files between users and systems however is not encouraged or supported.

Let's see about that ;)

Anyway, if you found your own savegame, make a backup outside the game/savegame folders so you can keep it even after uninstalling/reinstalling the game and from being overriden by the game.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳