JC2: Top Speeds + Vehicle List with Coords

Started by Art Blade, June 13, 2010, 03:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

This one is acceptable ;) UH-10 Chippewa 150kph rather than 90kph as the previous one.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

one kilometer per minute? Try fishing boats..  :P
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

haha, those Airliners 474 aren't exactly as slow as they seem to be.. rank #2!

Art Blade

The military chopper with rocket launchers and gatling guns which also sports two tail fins, the AH-33 Topachula, is slightly faster than other military choppers so far. Well, 155kph.. looked odd, those 5 extra kph, but I stopped a 10km ride at 3:52. Even if I make it say 3:50 or 3:55 won't change that much, still over 150kph.

Art Blade

Just found out that the helicopter Mullen Skeeter Eagle with 150kph is the faster brother of the Mullen Skeeter Hawk with 145kph  :)

Art Blade

sorted the coords list out, now better accessible.

Art Blade

Also, if you want to contribute your favourite locations where to find vehicles, and in case you're mad enough to check speeds yourself, please post away. I'll add your data to the prime post  :) :-X

Art Blade

Added race coords where you can get a free ride (don't need to finish the race) and a few more results. Now the fast bike Hamaya Cougar 600 made it into the list :)

Art Blade

Does anyone actually read this topic apart from PZ?  ::)

I'd really appreciate comments. Without any reaction from you guys I might as well stop posting and updating.

Art Blade

I removed the "update" from the topic's subject because I don't plan to update it any more.

PZ

I don't know about others, but I enjoy this one - especially on my current play through because I'm looking for which vehicles to upgrade/find/purchase.  :-X

Art Blade

Thanks, PZ :) I think that in the list you'll find most of the vehicles that are actually interesting. There were one or two I did try for fun (a fishing boat lol) and some I couldn't be bothered to (the Havoc helo for 100k from your BMD). So I reckon that you won't miss out on much even if I don't update it any more, anyway.

PZ

Well, thanks for the hard w@&k you put into it, and you're correct - what you've posted will keep me busy for a long time.  :-X

Art Blade

Art Blade

so I did revive this.. edited for those using the Sporty Buggy Mod.. :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳