[smg id=534]

[smg id=533]

[smg id=532]

[smg id=531]

[smg id=530]

[smg id=529]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

niiiiice... yeah, hard to believe that game should run on our rigs one day  ::) I'm afraid of the specs, hahaha... hopefully they manage to make the game run as smoothly as they claim it should (even on lower specs PCs) Gosh that is a game I'm curious about.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Such great graphics...  can't wait...  :-X

No problem about changing the front page pic.

JRD

Thanks for the change PZ... I think the page now is very clean and the picture gives me the feeling of openness and a taste of war as its quite dark, with dim colors.

I'm so used to play games like Far Cry 1, 2, Crysis, GTA IV.. all have beautyful, bright color pallets. Now watching those videos of OFP2 with a more dim pallet brings another feeling. FC1 and Crysis were made under an idea of having a FPS in a place where you could spend your dream vacations... a tropical paradise, clear skyes and water etc... GTA is full of humour too.

But OFP2 means war my friend, and it's not a pleasant thing to see...  :-*

PZ

Good choice on the image selection JRD - I agree, the image has that "open" feel about it!   :-X

spaceboy

I love the sky in that image, gloomy and foreboding.  You can almost feel the tension in that shot.  Good choice.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

Here, an image uploaded yesterday at CM forums

[smg id=594]

Details man, details...  ;D ;D ;D
Hands and weapon attachments... night vision goggles (guy on the left has it over his helmet)
OhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoyOhBoy

Art Blade

yeah, cool! and look at the textures of the houses and everything... Sweet Jebus in a dishwasher, I WANT IT!  ;D ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Art Blade

me too, I think I picked it up from Ricamundo.

JRD

I remember Homer Simpson saying it as he walks into the church!!!!
And also from Ricamundo or retiredgord here in the forums :)

Art Blade

this forum is advanced communication class to learn from, be it fun expressions (chillax) or other useful terms (face-plant) ... always enjoyed a living language :)

JRD

"carpet bomb the area" is one of my fav too... think I got it from D_B   ;)

PZ

Well, you guys already know my favorite line so I don't need to repeat it here to validate Art's comments about failing memory!   ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳