- Operating system: Windows XP SP2 or later
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c
- Graphics card: Nvidia 7600GT 256mb or ATI X1800XL 256mb
- Sound support: DirectX-compatible sound output
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- HD size: 8GB Hard disk space
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- DISC drive: Dual layer DVD-ROM

I must say it's far below what I was expecting, which is good... this game should run smooth on most systems. That proves that CM is aiming at a larger public than BIS with Arma 2.
Hopefully, they'll deliver what they promisse!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

good to hear, but still probably a bit too much for my PC   --- so happy this one's on consoles as well  :)
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

RedRaven

thank the digital lords.....tho gonna have to look into CPU upgrade in near future :(
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

I wonder how (and if) they can deliver a better looking, less bugged game than Arma 2 which is, at the same time, less demanding regarding CPU/GPU  ::)

Art Blade

two words. Code Master  ;) (this time not as publisher but programmers)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Either they realease a bugged game earlier than other companies (and get their share on the market) or keep pushing the release date on and on for over a year!

It's a tough business call anyway!

Still, I stick to a moto... "keep your expectation at a low level and you won't be disapointed"

So far, all we know is what CM show us in ingame footage or what some reviewers write on their sites.

When I get the game and play through the campaign, I'll tell you how I like it  ;)

JRD

Quote from: JRD on September 03, 2009, 05:54:37 PM
Either they realease a bugged game earlier than other companies (and get their share on the market) or keep pushing the release date on and on for over a year!

It's a tough business call anyway!

Still, I stick to a moto... "keep your expectation at a low level and you won't be disapointed"

So far, all we know is what CM show us in ingame footage or what some reviewers write on their sites.

When I get the game and play through the campaign, I'll tell you how I like it  ;)

Pffft... who am I fooling?  :P

I WANT THAT GAME SO BAD...........  :-\

spaceboy

http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

LOL no, that would be premature. it's not even out yet  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳