Borderlands 2

Started by deadman1, February 16, 2011, 07:13:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Nice  :-X Gearbox is cool.

I still remember the other fan-related action with that proposal vid :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Thoughtful people there at Gearbox :-X

mmosu

Art Blade

??? ??? ??? :-X :-() :-() :-()

best line: "a bazillion guns just got... bazilliondier"  :laugh:
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

Don't forget 96.5% more "wub wub"!

Art Blade

true, that was good, also. In fact, the whole trailer is cool  ;D :-X

JRD

Great video... they are simply applying the same formula gain on a slightly different game... well, the game is the same only with different characters...  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

It can't go wrong!!!  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Binnatics

:o :-X :-X :-X

Cool!!! Great stuff!!! 4 player coop.... get your connections fixed and boosted before 18th september guys, we're gonna create some CHAOS!!!!!

18th sept... ain't that JUST after FC3? :o We're gonna be damn busy this autumn  :-D

...euhhh, are we sure this game won't use id Tech 5? ??? ??? ???
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Quote from: Binnatics on March 05, 2012, 09:58:49 AM
...18th sept... ain't that JUST after FC3? :o We're gonna be damn busy this autumn  :-D

Seems like it is feast or famine, my friend.  ;)

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

mmosu

Won't it be FC3, Borderlands 2, and AC3 all around the same time?

PZ

That's how I see it ... unless of course, there are release delays  :-()

mmosu

Well, if I had to pick one that seems most likely to be delayed out of that group, I'm afraid it would probably be FC3.  It's probably the least derivative of another game out of the three, and you know that can mean problems  :angry-new:

PZ

Well, for once I won't mind if one is delayed - will give me that much more time with the other  >:D

mmosu

And in the meantime I have to catch up on ACII, AC Brotherhood, and AC Revelations!

PZ

Indeed - they are quite special  :-X

Jim di Griz

Saw the thread resurface a few days ago (maybe a week) and thought I should look into this game.

Then I saw this trailer...

Borderlands 2 Wimoweh Trailer

Boy, was I unprepared  :laugh: The Wimoweh Trailer
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

mmosu

Wow!  :laugh:

There's not much more to say about that, but I did notice some things:
1) It looks like the guardian angel may be an actual NPC in the game, rather than some abstract, etherial presence that intrudes on you subconcious from time to time.
2) there appear to be a lot of new, "scooter-esque" characters  :-X
3) blood is not the sticky, globular substance it was in the original.  It's more stringy and flowy - this is good because the blood wasn't the best before.

mmosu

Some gameplay and interview with the pitch-man, it's looking good  :-X

Borderlands 2 E3 2012 Gameplay - IGN Live

mmosu

Binnatics

Quote...an addiction waiting to happen
:laugh: :-X

Edit:
I saw some nice screenies on various character-customizations which look VERY promising as well. Man, what an upgrade- and customize abilities :-X ^-^

Jim di Griz

I'm very hooked already - looks like I have some reading to catch up on...

Thanks for the extra trailers mmosu - it sure holds a lot of promise and as a game appears to be as flexible as you want it to be.
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Art Blade

mmosu

I know! I'm having a really hard time deciding who my 1st playthrough character will be.  Good thing I've got time - a decision that important deserves some cool and logical deliberation  :-D Mordecai was my favorite in the original, so as the new assassin class, Zero is the natural front-runner. . . of course we don't yet know what a "Mechromancer" is either  ????

Tags:
🡱 🡳