Updated: Other Games Index

Started by Art Blade, September 22, 2012, 05:07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Took some time to do some cleaning-up, moving, merging and finally a full update but as of today

it's DONE  :-D

Enjoy.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

:bow Great w@&k Art, here's a backslap!

Art Blade

cheers, I'm still feeling it  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Indeed - kudos from me as well!

:-X

Art Blade

thank you very much, my friend :)

Was about time, too.

Not the kudos but the update.  :-D

PZ

Fiach

About feckin' time too  >:(( >:D :laugh:

Cheers and well done mate :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

PZ

Jim di Griz

Nice w@&k  :-X Glad to see you awarded yourself a new Avatar also - what a happy Brink chappie  :)
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Art Blade

cheers mate :)

The avatar indeed is a Brink character I created. It isn't new but you cannot know that  ^-^ I keep switching between a few avatars that I have stored away and sometimes create a new one  :)

Which reminds me to change to yet another (old) one..  :-()

fragger

Cool, I don't think I've seen that one :-X

I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley - or even in a bright one. In fact, I wouldn't want to meet him at all :-()

Art Blade

:-D

I've got a couple of those and occasionally swap one for another.

Jim di Griz

And now Art is going for the record number of avatar changes in one day  ;)
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge

Art Blade

Art Blade

OK guys, I split this topic off now so the actual index looks and works better when using CTRL+F to find games we actually posted about rather than finding stuff in the follow-ups here. :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳