Battlefield 3

Started by deadman1, February 24, 2011, 03:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

yeah, let's go blow up some mercs, will make me feel better......... >:D          :angel:

Art Blade

that's a jolly good idea, my friend  >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

A friend of mine would like to know if BF3 sports any spectator slots. He'd like to watch more than to actually play, preferably on PS3 (if there is a difference compared to PC).

So, is there a spectator mode?  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

deadman1

Quote from: Art Blade on November 05, 2011, 07:03:04 PM
A friend of mine would like to know if BF3 sports any spectator slots. He'd like to watch more than to actually play, preferably on PS3 (if there is a difference compared to PC).

So, is there a spectator mode?  :)

Nope, not yet anyway. But who knows what will happend in the future, battlerecorder and spectatormode are a couple of things that´s more or less required in the competitive scene such as the major E-sports leagues. So I think that if DICE wants to market BF3 for that then they´ll have to include them.

Art Blade

cheers :)

Sad if you think about it. Back in the day I used to fire up a game, join an online server with matches or whatever live gaming in progress and just join the spectators. I'd watch to learn from better players and for my amusement. Or to take a break after a demanding match, just kick back and watch others play. I miss those times.

spaceboy

check out this incredible move someone recorded in BF3.  wait, Just Cause 2, nope, no it's BF3 all right ...

RendeZook
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

deadman1

That was really cool  :-X

Btw spaceboy, do you have the limited edition of BF3 and if so have you played any of the B2K maps? I won´t get my grubby hands on it until tuesday so I would really like to hear what you think of them.

spaceboy

I plan to try B2K this weekend.  My downloads always take a couple tries and longer than on a PC.  Between the last patch and the Karkand DLC, it's been my saga this week.  I can't wait to take it out on the battlefield though!  I'll let you know my thoughts.

fragger

Great JC2-style move in that clip, awesome :laugh: :-X

spaceboy

B2K is great.  I love the new maps (never having played BF2 on PC, they are definitely new to me).  My son and I were online together and had a great time.  They add to the rotation nicely.

nexor

I knew my graphics card wont w@&k on BF3 but I installed it anyway and even started playing it, very jerky and the sound also isn't right, so I'll just have to hang in there untill I can upgrade, if i'm lucky  :angel:  I might just need a new graphics card and power supply    >:D

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳