FC3: Questions

Started by PZ, December 09, 2012, 02:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

I get that when bumping into a patrol vehicle or the two jokers on foot, by the time I get to reload there's pirates coming from all directions leaving me no choice but to run and fight back long distance.

Oh and everytime when attacking an outpost I get lots of help from the locals, something that rarely happened before the mod, I libiraed four outposts since installing the mod, none had a caged animal either, the cage is there but no animal, one thing I did find though.....
[smg id=6463 type=preview align=center caption="farcry3 Cat In The House"]

mandru

:o

1.  You're unable to fire a weapon or use your knife in a safe house
2.  If you are killed by the tiger you respawn at the nearest safe house
3.  Return to step 2

Aaaauuuugggghhhh!

+1 for the great screenshot (screamshot?) nex.  :-D  :-X
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

whoa, nexor, that's weird  :-() and yes, that screenie indeed is worth a +1 :-X :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

+1 from me too, nex :)

So how did you get out of that nasty little scenario?

nexor

Thanks for all the kudo's guys, that could have been a tricky one mandru, knowing you gonna get your a$$ kicked, I almost s$&t myself when I walked into the building, he snarled at me but that was it, he then kept on moving forward and backward as if he was going to pounce onto something snarling all the time, I went on with what I went there to do then walked out, when I returned to the room a short while later he was still there.

mandru

Sounds like either he was in an invisible cage or possibly by being inside the confines of the safe house he also had to keep all his weapons... Uh?  Well for lack of better words "Sheathed".  :-D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

I once climbed on top of such a cage (outdoors, not the safehouse :-() ) and was really surprised when that ba$t@rd clawed me from the inside. So, they don't sheathe their weapons only because they are imprisoned :) I think it likelier that the cat was misplaced but still behaved as if inside the confined space of the cage.

However, a remarkable glitch. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳