BinnZ goes to Vinewood

Started by Binnatics, April 14, 2015, 12:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

thanks mate, and spot on  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

I am so far through the game now, it's time to do the Big Thing! The Union Depository. I chose the drill approach. Wonder what you guys chose. I am about to steal the drill, but it is quite difficult. You have to do it stealthily, or the cops will start chasing you. No way you're getting away with that truck  :angel:

The last few days I've been busy doing all the 100% stuff. I am pretty far already. I only need one more miscellaneous activity. Probably visiting a strip club with a friend, which I can't do now, since the heist is being set up from the strip club back-office :-D

I have a minor concern; I read somewhere that a guy couldn't do something "after he killed Trevor". Are we really about to kill him? Man, I hope I have a choice in the matter. I am somewhat reliefed though, since Art spoke of Trevor having his bank account maxed to 800M after the game finished. I think I DO have a choice :) :-X
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[smg id=7895 type=preview align=center caption="your choice"]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

That's a nice spoiler... I'm even more puzzled now :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

OWGKID

Deathwish all the time  >:D :-D :-()
LEGACY

Binnatics

I did deathwish of course :-()
Spoiler
Couldn't imagine myself killing my own friends, and the outcome is just the way I'd like it to be 8)

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

yep, same here -- didn't want Trevor or Michael killed.

PZ

Just out of curiosity, if one of your characters like M or T is killed, do they remain dead?

OWGKID

Spoiler
If you pick A or B this happens: A: Michael and Franklin are alive. Trevor is permanetly dead. It is similar to  ending B (Michael is permanently dead). However, if killed in free-roam (before the endgame, they respawn at the nearest hospital and you end up with -5000$ from your pocket  >:D
LEGACY

Art Blade

GKID, PZ isn't yet so far in the storyline to even think of ending A, B or C. So he likely means accidents. :)

Then it is correct, they can't die but end up in front of the nearest hospital instead. While $5,000 is the maximum amount you get subtracted from that character's cash, if you've got just a few hundred or thousand bucks, the bill will be just a fraction of that.

OWGKID

I have done that for fun :laugh: >:D
LEGACY

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on May 03, 2015, 04:31:45 PM
GKID, PZ isn't yet so far in the storyline to even think of ending A, B or C. So he likely means accidents. :)

You know me well, AB  :-()  I didn't even know of A. B, or C  ^-^

Art Blade

Although I wouldn't say that I didn't know you well, that was a mere logical conclusion  :-D

PZ

Binnatics

Yesterday I got the last single player achievement; 70 gold medals on missions :)

I focussed on the story missions and it was great fun to do them all again, and again. The conversations in the game between the 3 main characters, and all the other characters i nthe game of course, are hillarious!

I took a second look on T's personality, liking him even more. He's by far my favourite character. Not that I don't like Michael or Franklin, they are all three very cool characters :-X :)
This time T's brutal rage on whatever he discovers during his first few missions was shocking me more than the first time. I Became a true dentist during the investigation scene, and I realised that along the story he kind of softens up, showing his human side bit by bit, however never for long >:D

This game is SO great!!!! Yesterday I did an Online private session with Uzi and Art and we discovered how marvellous the in-game chat works :-X

I tried the flying school in the Online edition and the missions there are completely different fro the ones in the story. Here you'll be tought to become a military pilot, flying all kind of heavy army material across San Andreas. What about an emergency landing on the beach, with a military freight plane? Excellent 8)
They are quite challenging though ;)

This is my online character after I jumped out of an airplane and had to catch a falling chute; now enjoying the thrill of it :-() :-()
[smg id=7951]

Binnatics

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!

[smg id=7952]

OWGKID

LEGACY

Art Blade

Stiku

Did those online flight school missions also, only to be stopped at the last one, because the game glitches and kills the instructor after going under the pipe thing.
But im all in on the online side now, and actually quite suprised, most of the people in missions and race are NICE, only met handful of people who are asses, but ALOT of people who actually wants to talk, compliments, gives advices, don't want to kill you, but invites you to missions and jobs.(seems to help alot, when they see that you drive fast and hard without crashing with a Comet)

But I had a a$$hole in one session that wanted to kill everyone, so once he killed me I took a ride from someone and went after him, and stopped to get 3 more players into to the same car to go hunt this idiot down, and people actually joined and talked during all this also, which was really nice.

Also I was actually given the chance to visit underside of the map with a parachute to explore to void:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Also this what happens after the human raid lab heist end's :

Also check out these awards after winning races:

Penetrate from behind ;)

PZ

Only takes one bad apple  :-\\

Binnatics

I just checked my total playing time on steam; 1029 hours :o

It's an all times high score according to my steam statistics. I may have played GTA IV and GTA San Andreas an equal amount of time, but don't have hard proof for that :-D

Anyway; I think this is the best game ever made so far. I will write a review soon 8)

Art Blade

I'm on 2,098 hours right now, starting in April it means in less than half a year ^-^ And I feel the same about this game, the best ever.

Plus, the support by Rockstar has been really nice. I had two issues that made me file a report and they were really kind, polite and helpful. I really feel welcome when I contact their support and I believe that they are truly interested in helping me. I really like them :) :-X

Binnatics

Wow, 2098!!! :o :o

You doubled my total time. And you did that in 6 months... sounds like a full time job ;)

Indeed excellent support @ Rockstar games. They really give you what you paid for, even more if you ask me. 6 months of intense gaming, constantly new stuff to discover, buy or experience and all that for only 60 euros. I haven't paid a single dime for all the DLC content they keep releasing. They even do their best to make it hard for cheaters and hackers to spoil the fun for the rest.
:bow

Art Blade

yes, they DO CARE about their customers :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳