Petition for PC version has over 500,000 sigs

Started by durian, September 25, 2013, 12:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Equal, my friend - either is the same  :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

:-D

I'm an engineer: The glass is neither half-empty or half-full, but is instead an inefficient utilization of storage space :-()

Thanks for the heads-up durian 8)

PZ

Quote from: fragger on October 04, 2013, 02:27:38 AM
I'm an engineer: The glass is neither half-empty or half-full, but is instead an inefficient utilization of storage space :-()

:laugh: :-X

Binnatics

Quote from: fragger on October 04, 2013, 02:27:38 AM
:-D

Thanks for the heads-up durian 8)

:-X :laugh:

Did you check the icons on the guy's desktop? I could be mistaken, but if you check bottom left you see evidence of a Duke Nukem Forever instalment :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

durian

He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

fragger

durian

Quote from: Art Blade on October 01, 2013, 01:37:03 AM
good idea :) You can read more about it here ;)

SD brought some things new to the table like the driving hijack and the armor trucks which just made their appearances in GTA V.  :)

Sleeping Dogs Gameplay Video Vehicle Hijacking

Art Blade

I had to switch off the sound because I can't stand his favourite radio station's noise  :-D Car-jacking looks dangerous.. and I never saw the drivers stop or heard them complain or saw them getting chucked out of their cars. Weird :) At least the player can steal cars and drive them. Over all, I'm not excited about sleeping dogs but I think GTAV is absolutely stunning, can't wait to get it on my PC  ^-^

The armoured trucks are not new in GTAV, the same "Gruppe 6" money transports already existed in GTAIV and San Andreas (I don't know the predecessors)  :)

durian

I didn't know the armored trucks already appeared in previous games. I thought SD's devs created it first. My bad.  The driving hijack in SD was easy to pull off and fun. The devs just announced they are developing the new game sets in the same universe called Triad Wars.

Art Blade

PZ

Cool video  :-X

I have not seen armored cars yet - I wonder if there is money that goes along with that theft.

Art Blade

all of the previously mentioned GTA games had those white-green trucks with money inside. In GTAV, you need to blow up the back doors, i.e. use sticky mines or some such.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on October 09, 2013, 03:00:35 PM
all of the previously mentioned GTA games had those white-green trucks with money inside. In GTAV, you need to blow up the back doors, i.e. use sticky mines or some such.

I see - I'm nowhere near far enough to experiment like that yet, but another thing to look forward to.  I just can't seem to find enough time to play these days - although I have plenty of free moments, I like to have long contiguous times to play, which are unfortunately rare

Art Blade

I hope that you'll get some more time soon, PZ. Sometimes you just can't help it, I had those times, too, but it will change again eventually. :)

PZ

Thanks, AB - I'm sure it will get better, but not just yet!  :-()

Binnatics

About the armoured trucks: They do carry value indeed. When you blow them up in GTA IV, the street gets green literally ^-^ You can collect over $2000,- with it :-X

I'll check the  value of such an action in GTA San Andreas. I'm trying to remember about earlier versions of the money trucks, but a quick check on GTA wiki learns that indeed the "Securicar" was first introduced in GTA III already. And I do remember some of it, since both that truck and the ambulance were the types of vehicles that could stand the most damage before blowing up, while still having easy handling and fast speed ;D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

This game continues to impress; there is so much open world potential, and I've really not even started many of the missions.  Did my first heist last weekend

Binnatics

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳